Breakfast is served from 6:50-7:20 a.m., Monday-Friday in the cafeteria and is free for all students.
Lunch - Students may purchase a 5-day lunch ticket at full price for $5.50, or a 10-day lunch ticket for $11.00. Reduced lunch prices (parents must submit application) are $2.00 for 5 days or $4.00 for 10 days.
- The district requires all parents to complete a lunch application.
- Each child has a six-digit pin number that they will need to enter into the cafeteria system before getting their lunch.
- Students are reminded by the cafeteria clerk when their meal account has only two meals remaining.
- Students must have money in their account or lunch money for the day in order to receive meals.
- Students will be provided an alternative meal when necessary.
- During student meal service, no outside food service, i.e., McDonald’s, Burger King, Taco Bell, etc., is allowed in the cafeteria. Sack lunches are permitted. Milk can be purchased to go with sack lunches for 25¢. Fruit juice is encouraged for sack lunches if the student is not buying milk.
- Soda pop or other carbonated drinks are not allowed with either school meals or sack lunches.
- Larger than individual bags of chips are prohibited.